Nikola is grabbing headlines with its 906hp Badger plug-in hybrid pickup, claiming 0-60 in 2.9 seconds. The race is definitely on for electric monster vehicles, and Nikola aims high against rivals Tesla, Rivian and Hummer.
But what’s caught our attention lately is the Nikola NZT UTV, which features Fox 3.0 Factory Series Internal Bypass shocks with 18 inches of travel, including dual speed compression, seven compression stages and four rebound stages with bottom-out control. Apparently it’s “go big or go home” with our friends from Phoenix, Arizona.
Production begins in 2021, with prices starting at $80,000. Will you be joining the electric revolution? We’re all waiting to see what transpires.
- Origins of FOX Live Valve
- Snagging Third Overall After Ultra4 Finals In A Topsy-Turvy Season
- Stacking Rocks At The Lasernut Area BFE Beatdown
- Live Valve Adapts To Terrain In Real-Time: Part Two
- Live Valve Sweeps 2020 UTV Worlds Podium
- FOX Athletes To Power Polaris RZR Factory Team At Dakar Rally 2021