FOX athlete Bryce Menzies (#7) claimed back to back Trick Truck Class wins at 2020 The Best in the Desert Vegas to Reno Presented by FOX race on August 15. His FOX-tuned Huseman AWD TT covered 514 miles across Nevada in 7 hours and 48 minutes to claim the Overall Winner of the race as well, our third straight.
Additionally, FOX athlete Phil Blurton (#944) took his fourth consecutive win in the UTV Turbo Class, racing his No Limit SxS Can-Am Maverick. Wes Miller (#2989) won UTV Unlimited, with Kristen Matlock (#1954) grabbing third in UTV N/A with her Polaris RZR with Live Valve.
Complete race results here.
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon: FOUR WHEELER Pickup of the Year
- All Work And Play Makes The BDS Ford F-150 Your Next Vehicle
- An $80K 590hp Electric UTV?
- BDS Project Go Beyond: Ultimate Overlanding
- Caleb Kesterke Joins FOX Backcountry Snow Team
- Can FOX Take Its 8th Straight Mint 400?
Click here for the latest corporate news.