FOX Coil-Overs and External Bypass Provide The Bounce
Vaughn Gittin Jr. and Loren Healy recently unveiled their all-new FOX-equipped Ford Performance Ultra4 unlimited class Broncos. With that, we’re proud to announce that all six Ford Performance factory-backed Bronco race programs trust FOX with their suspension.
The Fun-Haver Off-Road team of Gittin Jr. and Healy will be making their competition debut behind the wheels of their FOX-equipped Ultra4 Racing 4400 trucks in Sturgis, South Dakota in early August. The 460 cubic-inch Ford motor will pump out a whopping naturally-aspirated 800 horsepower.
“I cannot express how excited I am to hit the track with Loren and our new Ultra4 Bronco,” Gittin Jr. said. “The result of a collaboration of Triton Engineering and Fun-Haver Off-Road’s collective experience and dreams will be nothing short of a game-changer for us. We have earned some great results despite being a serious underdog on paper with the original Brocky, now Brocky 2.0 is really going to let me take what I learned over the last five years to the next level.”
Vaughn Gittin Jr. Wins in Sturgis!
The Triton Engineering chassis has 21 inches of travel in front with FOX 2.5-inch coil-overs and 3.5-inch external bypass shocks. In back there’s 28 inches of travel with FOX 2.5-inch coil-overs and 4-inch external bypass shocks.
“So many amazing people contributed to these new Ultra4 Bronco race trucks, we couldn’t do it without each and every one of our awesome partners,” Healy added. “A huge thank you from all of us here at the Fun-Haver Off-Road team!”
- Fox Factory invests $1 million in first year of Trail Trust; expands opportunities for over 10,000 underrepresented adventurers
- Ford Racing Baja 1000 With Ranger Raptor
- Here Are Three FOX-Equipped Vehicles Lighting Up SEMA 2022
- Sixth FOX Stories FARTHER Video Features Our Bronco Racers
- Behind The Scenes With FOX Shocks At Extreme E In Chile
- Bryce Menzies Wins Second Consecutive SCORE International Baja 400
Click here for the latest corporate news.