Multiple national motocross champion Ricky Johnson has had a decades-long relationship with FOX, beginning with our founder Bob Fox in the early `80s racing FOX air shocks. With a continuing need for speed, Johnson raced trophy trucks after retiring from motocross. Johnson’s daily driver needed a suspension upgrade. His stock Ford F-150 shocks weren’t providing the comfort and control he desired on his route to and from his southern California workshop, so he replaced it with our terrain-tuned Performance Series 2.0 shocks.
If a simple upgrade on a daily driver is enough to please an intensely competitive 56-year-old racer and builder, think of what the same could do for your vehicle. Learn more about Johnson’s front and rear choices.
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon: FOUR WHEELER Pickup of the Year
- A Tribute to FOX Innovator John Marking
- All Work And Play Makes The BDS Ford F-150 Your Next Vehicle
- BDS Project Go Beyond: Ultimate Overlanding
- Can FOX Take Its 8th Straight Mint 400?
- Feast Your Eyes On The BDS Project Fire Command Bronco
Click here for the latest corporate news.