Racing is the core of what FOX believes in, and a complete sweep of the Desert Pro Turbo race podium by FOX athletes running Polaris RZRs with Live Valve at the 2020 UTV World Championship presented by Polaris RZR is victorious validation.
Ryan Piplic (#T815) took home the overall win in the Pro Turbo Desert Race presented by Fortin Racing, besting 38 racers in his class. Six of the top 10 finishers were on FOX at the event held in Lake Havasu, Arizona on October 10.
Doug Fortin – racing a Can-Am Maverick with FOX R.A.D. shocks – took pole position and a $5,000 check Thursday afternoon. After the start on Saturday, Bruce Binnquist ended up leading the five-lap race, but Piplic gained the lead late in the race and took the checkered flag in 4:12:00. Justin Lambert (#T918) finished second in 4:13:13, with Branden Sims (#T913) rounding out the FOX Live Valve podium in 4:14:03.
Complete race results are here.
- Tuning Is The Key To A Well-Rounded Shock Package
- Snagging Third Overall After Ultra4 Finals In A Topsy-Turvy Season
- Indian Motorcycle Claims First “King Of The Baggers”
- Caleb Kesterke Joins FOX Backcountry Snow Team
- Stacking Rocks At The Lasernut Area BFE Beatdown
- FOX Takes First Live Valve Premier Class Desert Racing Victory