FOX racing heritage goes back to the early days with founder Bob, and it’s always good to get a refresher on shock basics. We asked our favorite mulleted Louisiana racer Dustin Jones to share his knowledge in a new video series called “Down & Dirty”.
As a Can-Am factory UTV racer, Jones chooses the best equipment. A vehicle designed for high-speed punishment requires shocks to handle varied terrain with a driver’s eyes full of the red mist of reaching the checkered flag first. And Jones knows plenty about the podium.
Learn more about “Maximizing Your UTV’s Performance” With FOX Academy
- Luke McMillin Takes 2022 SCORE San Felipe 250 Overall
- Glory and Anguish At 2022 King of the Hammers
- What It Takes to Claim Victory at the CODE Mexicali to San Felipe 275
- FOX Motorsports Director Shares Baja 1000 Victory with Team Honda
- A Tribute to FOX Innovator John Marking
- Rob MacCachren Delivers Ninth Consecutive Mint 400 Victory For FOX After Contact With Luke McMillin
Click here for the latest corporate news.