FOX racing heritage goes back to the early days with founder Bob, and it’s always good to get a refresher on shock basics. We asked our favorite mulleted Louisiana racer Dustin Jones to share his knowledge in a new video series called “Down & Dirty”.
As a Can-Am factory UTV racer, Jones chooses the best equipment. A vehicle designed for high-speed punishment requires shocks to handle varied terrain with a driver’s eyes full of the red mist of reaching the checkered flag first. And Jones knows plenty about the podium.
Learn more about “Maximizing Your UTV’s Performance” With FOX Academy
- Fight Shock Fade With New FOX ECS2 Cooler
- FOX Drivers Dominate 2022 Crandon World Championships
- Ryan Arciero Wins 2022 Vegas To Reno With Live Valve
- Fourth FOX Stories FARTHER Video Features The Matlocks
- Luke McMillin Takes 2022 SCORE San Felipe 250 Overall
- Glory and Anguish At 2022 King of the Hammers
Click here for the latest corporate news.