What can escape actually look like? With millions of Toyota Tacoma owners seeking new overland adventures and vistas, FOX has a new bolt-on suspension solution to get them there.
New FOX Performance Elite 2.5-inch adjustable aftermarket shocks improve the stock Tacoma platform by eliminating the vehicle’s forward rake, providing a level ride height without hindering droop travel while also increasing the suspension articulation of your truck.
What does this mean? FOX Performance Elite Series 2.5 Tacoma shocks provide the versatility required to float over rough terrain without feeling disconnected, and improve on-road manners while you remain comfortable and in control.
More control for more gear
Type III anodization prevents corrosion and wear of the 2.5-inch aluminum bodies, and external reservoirs efficiently dissipate heat by increasing internal oil capacity. Cooler shocks work better, longer. The reservoirs feature Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjusters; strategically mounted to eliminate interference with aggressive tires at full lock.
Quickly adapt your shocks for load, environment, and driving style using the DSC adjusters as the high-flow piston manage stability through all types of terrain. FOX shocks are designed and engineered to support the damping of your rig and its variety of aftermarket accessories with the presumption you’re traveling deep off the grid. Nothing’s holding you back; get there and anywhere with FOX.
- 2.5” impact-extruded and CNC-machined 6061-T6 Type III hard-anodized aluminum body
- Application-specific springs
- 7/8” hard chrome-plated steel shafts
- Vehicle-specific valving to maximize performance
- 2.5” smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir with Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster
- Unlock all travel available in jounce and droop positions
- Maximize comfort and control through any terrain
- Remote reservoirs are mounted to clear aggressive tires at full lock
- Maintain optimal ride height with wide-range preload adjustment
- Provides a 2-3” lift with aftermarket upper control arms and a 2″ lift with stock upper control arms
- Vehicle-specific springs enhance articulation and increase stability
Fitment: 2005 – On. Front: 2″ lift (part #883-06-177) or 2-3″ lift with upper control arms (part #883-06-178). MSRP: $2,299.95. Rear: 0-1.5″ lift (part #883-26-112) or 2-3″ lift (part #883-26-113). MSRP: $1,599.95.
- Third FOX Stories FARTHER Video Features Driver Justin Lofton
- Luke McMillin Takes 2022 SCORE San Felipe 250 Overall
- Through the Woods and Over the Mountains With Performance Elite for Tacoma
- Second FOX Stories FARTHER Video Features Driver Bailey Campbell
- Glory and Anguish At 2022 King of the Hammers
- FOX Painting 2022 King of the Hammers In Bronco
Click here for the latest corporate news.