Suspended vehicles require basic adjustments to dial in the ride that’s best for you, your skills and intended use. We’ve written about why setting sag on your snowmobile, motorcycle and mountain bike matters, and today FOX athlete Dustin Jones is providing his Louisiana discourse on adjusting UTV ride height in Part 2 of “Down & Dirty” below.
Dustin’s needs as an athlete behind the wheel of his Can-Am Maverick are the same as yours: maximizing performance from your vehicle. FOX designs, engineers, tunes and manufactures world-class UTV shocks but the fine-tuning is up to you once that vehicle leaves the dealer showroom. Suspension education is the goal of “Down & Dirty” and Doctor Jones is giving you permission!
Down & Dirty: Shock Basics With Dustin Jones
- Behind The Scenes With FOX Shocks At Extreme E In Chile
- Bryce Menzies Wins Second Consecutive SCORE International Baja 400
- Fight Shock Fade With New FOX ECS2 Cooler
- FOX Drivers Dominate 2022 Crandon World Championships
- Fifth FOX Stories FARTHER Video Features Chris Burandt
- Ryan Arciero Wins 2022 Vegas To Reno With Live Valve
Click here for the latest corporate news.