Suspended vehicles require basic adjustments to dial in the ride that’s best for you, your skills and intended use. We’ve written about why setting sag on your snowmobile, motorcycle and mountain bike matters, and today FOX athlete Dustin Jones is providing his Louisiana discourse on adjusting UTV ride height in Part 2 of “Down & Dirty” below.
Dustin’s needs as an athlete behind the wheel of his Can-Am Maverick are the same as yours: maximizing performance from your vehicle. FOX designs, engineers, tunes and manufactures world-class UTV shocks but the fine-tuning is up to you once that vehicle leaves the dealer showroom. Suspension education is the goal of “Down & Dirty” and Doctor Jones is giving you permission!
Down & Dirty: Shock Basics With Dustin Jones
- Supercharged XC and Gravel with the FOX 34SC and 32TC
- Jenn Jackson Rides the New FLOAT SL | Video
- Challenge Every Trail with the FOX 36 and FOX 34
- Unlock Your Enduro Racing Potential with the FOX 38, FLOAT X2 and DHX2
- Go West! A 2023 Overland Expo Pictorial
- Forged in Johnson Valley: 2023 King of the Hammers Edition Bronco
Click here for the latest corporate news.