Suspended vehicles require basic adjustments to dial in the ride that’s best for you, your skills and intended use. We’ve written about why setting sag on your snowmobile, motorcycle and mountain bike matters, and today FOX athlete Dustin Jones is providing his Louisiana discourse on adjusting UTV ride height in Part 2 of “Down & Dirty” below.
Dustin’s needs as an athlete behind the wheel of his Can-Am Maverick are the same as yours: maximizing performance from your vehicle. FOX designs, engineers, tunes and manufactures world-class UTV shocks but the fine-tuning is up to you once that vehicle leaves the dealer showroom. Suspension education is the goal of “Down & Dirty” and Doctor Jones is giving you permission!
Down & Dirty: Shock Basics With Dustin Jones
- Third FOX Stories FARTHER Video Features Driver Justin Lofton
- Luke McMillin Takes 2022 SCORE San Felipe 250 Overall
- Through the Woods and Over the Mountains With Performance Elite for Tacoma
- Second FOX Stories FARTHER Video Features Driver Bailey Campbell
- Glory and Anguish At 2022 King of the Hammers
- FOX Painting 2022 King of the Hammers In Bronco
Click here for the latest corporate news.