Suspended vehicles require basic adjustments to dial in the ride that’s best for you, your skills and intended use. We’ve written about why setting sag on your snowmobile, motorcycle and mountain bike matters, and today FOX athlete Dustin Jones is providing his Louisiana discourse on adjusting UTV ride height in Part 2 of “Down & Dirty” below.
Dustin’s needs as an athlete behind the wheel of his Can-Am Maverick are the same as yours: maximizing performance from your vehicle. FOX designs, engineers, tunes and manufactures world-class UTV shocks but the fine-tuning is up to you once that vehicle leaves the dealer showroom. Suspension education is the goal of “Down & Dirty” and Doctor Jones is giving you permission!
Read “Down & Dirty: Shock Basics With Dustin Jones (Part 1)”
Down & Dirty: Shock Basics With Dustin Jones
- Forged in Johnson Valley: 2023 King of the Hammers Edition Bronco
- New Desert Test Facility Honors John Marking
- Fox Factory invests $1 million in first year of Trail Trust; expands opportunities for over 10,000 underrepresented adventurers
- Ford Racing Baja 1000 With Ranger Raptor
- Here Are Three FOX-Equipped Vehicles Lighting Up SEMA 2022
- Sixth FOX Stories FARTHER Video Features Our Bronco Racers
Click here for the latest corporate news.